The Aboriginal Health Worker aims to provide support to Aboriginal families to assist with their health needs.
- Organise health promotion activities within the Aboriginal community.
- Improve access to primary health care for Aboriginal people.
- Work with mainstream services to improve programs and services for Aboriginal people.
- To develop and maintain local community service provider links and networks.
- To Network with health workers to provide education and awareness of health issues.
- To inform Aboriginal Community members of and to assist their access to health screenings, clinics and other health programs.