The Mungabareena Aboriginal Corporation Education Program has sever objects including to:
- accumulate Aboriginal artefacts and literature for access by Aborigines, students, community groups and primary, secondary and tertiary education groups.
- maintain links to educational services.
- provide supportive information and resources to staff and students on the particular needs of Aboriginal students at all levels of education.
- seek funding for adult education programs and cultural events.
- provide a suitable learning environment and appropriate educational programs for young people at risk or who have left the education system.